Buyer Protect Means Worry-free shopping. Get the item you ordered, or your money back.
If there’s a problem with a transaction, we’ll put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved. We investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
If you didn’t receive your product or it is significantly different to the description, we guarantee to refund your payment.
Multiple Safe Payment Options
Secure online payment options include M-Pesa, Bank card and Equitel. Your payment is secured by Paytree’s anti-fraud system. To get Buyer Protect coverage, you must make payment via Paytree checkout.
What’s covered with Buyer Protect
- You bought a book, but received a DVD or you bought a Samsung but received a Nokia
- You bought an item described as “new,” but received something that was used
- You purchased 3 items, but only received 2.
- The item was damaged during delivery.
- The item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t report)
- Have a good faith dispute with the seller.
- You purchased an item described as authentic, but received a knockoff instead.
- If you received an item that’s incomplete, damaged, counterfeit, or otherwise not as described
What’s not covered with Buyer Protect
- Real estate
- Motorized vehicles
- Custom-made goods that are significantly not as described
- Industrial machinery
- Used items clearly described by the seller
- Items damaged after delivery acceptance
- Prepaid cards
- Items that violate our policies
- Anything bought in person (not over a Powered by Mzizzi website)
- Disputes filed more than 7 days after the purchase for item not received and significantly not as described claims
- Unauthorized transaction claims reported more than 7 days after the transaction date of the transaction
- Items that were described accurately by the seller
- Buyer remorse or any reason other than not receiving an item or receiving an item that isn’t as described in the listing
- Duplicate claims